Monday, December 21, 2009

Best Cash Rates Real Estate Finance Homework Cash-on-cash Return And Cap Rates?

Real estate finance homework cash-on-cash return and cap rates? - best cash rates

I try to inject some data calculated on the basis of a multifamily housing complex to be. I am confused about the calculation of cash-on-cash return. Annual debt service of $ 1004000 with a loan of 10 million USD @ 8% 20 years amortization. I look forward to a response in force, but few explanations of how it would be nice. I have other information that does not seem to have what I need.

I must also benefit from a development on a completion of the sale with an 8% capitalization base to be found.

I also have to calculate a loan-to-value ration, but I think it seems to me that one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment